Dave Ramsey has been having some awesome giveaways this month! Today's (Day 15) giveaway is $5,000 cash!! I've already entered, but I'm guessing if you read this blog you could find a worthy place for an extra $5K! Go enter today, then check his site again tomorrow and the next day and every day until it's over!
Hmmm...which part of my past would I knock out with an extra $5,000? Definitely Chase Card #2. It's carrying the highest interest rate, and they've reduced my rewards program. This is certainly the highest target on my list.
Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!
-
In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over
scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't ...
I've been entering every day. I even received an email Christmas card from Dave, maybe entering too much. :-)
ReplyDeleteTo dream - $5k - WOW!!!!