Sunday, August 15, 2010

Very late with the July Net Worth Funding update

Maybe it's a good thing this blog is around. Otherwise, I think I could so very easily slip back into total avoidance mode. Out of sight, out of mind is kind of where I'd like my finances to be at the moment. But I know from past experience it just gets worse especially when I'm not paying attention to the spending.

So here is a catch-up post showing the July progress. The worst month so far this year except for the month I had to take that big withdrawal out to pay the property taxes on the rental. And *BIG SIGH*, I won't be surprised if August is even less progress. I just gotta keep from getting us further in the hole.




All tickers at the bottom of the page have been updated with the July payments even though I didn't post individually about all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment