Here are the rules...
#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
- What financial decision would you still do, knowing what you know now? Even though it has been such a stretch financially, I would still buy the house we're living in now. The schools are excellent, the neighborhood is wonderful, we love our huge yard. I just can't imagine letting my kids grow up anywhere else.
- First car? The first one was a '72 Pontiac Catalina...handed down to me by the parents. I think it got about 8 mpg. LOL
- Favorite meal? Mexican
- Pancakes or Waffles? Pancakes
- If you could change your real name, what would you pick? I don't know that I've ever given this much thought. I really like my given name. :)
- How did you meet your significant other? Believe it or not, he sold me a car. He was my salesman, we started dating 2 months later and yes...20 years later we still have the Jeep he sold me!
- How do you take your coffee? Often! With sweet & low and flavored creamer.
- What color do you have the most of in your wardrobe? Black
- If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation (and only on a vacation!!!), where would you go? Definitely back to Disney. The service is exceptional, and it is just so much fun!!!
- If you have kids...biggest parenting mistake. If you don't, what one thing do you hope you never do? Oh goodness.... I hate to think what they'll tell their therapist(s). Probably that I'm not as consistent with Sunday School attendance as I wish I were....it's too easy for me to wimp out 'cause I'm exhausted from the week. KWIM? FYI-we skipped today. :(
- What one thing do you not like to admit about yourself? That I'm not 29 anymore???
My 11 questions:
1. What's the number one TV show you have to watch or record?
2. Sweet? or Salty?
3. Weekly grocery budget?
4. Laptop or desktop?
5. How many hours of sleep do you average?
6. Did you watch the Grammys?
7. Knowing what you know now, which career path would you have pursued?
8. What's the mileage on your car?
9. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
10. Favorite sport team (either college or pro)?
11. Give me your favorite time management tip!
I'm far behind on my blog reader (what else is new?), so if you've already been tagged....please forgive me. But I'm tagging:
Four Dollar Gas
Beachgirl's Budget Blog
Making Sense of Cents
Won't Go Down Without a Fight
Digging out (Sarah or Jenny)
All Doors Considered