Friday, April 2, 2010

More March '10 Updates

It's late, and I need to get another 30 minutes or more of work in before my head hits a pillow. Gone are the days when I would stay at the office 10 to 14 hours a day 7 days a week. The good part about my job is that I can get my work done at any time day or night. The problem when I try to work at home is that I can get NOTHING done until I feel like my house is semi-orderly and my kids are asleep so I'll continue to live on coffee and very little sleep for the next two weeks to make sure I get all those tax returns ready to file.

I'm taking a quick break to post the last of the March updates:

Money Market Loan went down $4.43. New balance = $4,620.27





Chase Card #1 - paid $96.99. New balance = $5,736.08





Chase Card #2 - paid $129.40. New balance - $2,670.14. And yes, if you've been following you know that I actually transferred this balance to the HELOC. But I'm keeping it separate in my mind, in my ultimate plan of attack of all debts, and I've decided to leave it separate on the blog too. Since the interest rate has been significantly reduced, and the required payment is interest only I don't expect to see much progress on this balance until I've knocked off some of the other balances with higher rates.




Back to the 1040's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment