Disposable Income a Thing of Past
Click on the link above to watch Jordan Amin of the AICPA's National CPA Financial Literacy Commission discuss efforts to increase financial literacy in an interview with Fox Business. Concern is mounting, as evidenced by a new Harris Interactive survey for the AICPA that showed that half of all Americans did not save any of their income in the past year. "The good news is almost half the people were able to save despite the economic news," he said. The survey found that just 6% who were not saving would like to save. Visit the AICPA's 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy website.
content from CPA Letter Daily
Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!
-
In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over
scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't ...
No comments:
Post a Comment