Sunday, June 6, 2010

Still in catch-up mode - Chase Card #1 May '10 update

Gosh! I have been such a bad blogger. I've been very preoccupied --- started Spring Cleaning. And that is one of those phenomenon that once I'm in the zone, I don't dare switch gears for fear of losing momentum.

The deep cleaning is good for my soul. It keeps my mind off the bad news, the economic turmoil that I'm afraid our country has not seen the end of yet, the financial uncertainties I find myself dwelling on in spite of all the planning, working, and saving. Anyway, that's my excuse for not posting all the May updates yet. But here's a quick one for ya....

Chase Card #1....
$80.09 paid. New balance = $5,497.67


I will be back with more updates. But be patient...this is a big house....or maybe it just seems big when you're trying to fit in Spring Cleaning between work, family, weddings, graduations, and birthday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment