Friday, March 12, 2010

Kroger card update - No Change!

Absolutely no change on this balance in the past month. Since I'm treating my current purchases like a debit card by coming home and paying them online as they happen, I've avoided interest on this balance for several months now. I just didn't have any extra money this month to throw on this debt.

Summary of Account Activity:

Previous Balance $630.93
Payments/Credits -$837.68
Transactions $837.68
FINANCE CHARGES $0.00
New Balance $630.93




Remember when I told you my tenants are Facebook friends? I surmised from a status update and the comments that they are working with a realtor. Our lease is not up until July 31, but they may be trying something sooner to take advantage of the homebuyer tax credit that expires soon. Going from memory here, but I think you have to be entered into a contract by April 30 and close by June 30 to get the tax credit. I'm just going to play dumb until they notify me officially, but at least it won't be a shock if they don't renew their lease. I will hate to lose them. They are a sweet couple, pay on time, and don't bug me with silly problems. I'll just have to start praying we find another quality tenant.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete