Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Ending Balance - Primary Mortgage

So I guess I should get back to getting the loans updated! WOW! I have been so busy, but other than a sick boy it's all good. I've made great progress on getting the office part of my dungeon deep cleaned and decluttered. Still have a long way to go to get the scrapbook/crafting side organized, but I'm loving the progress so far!

This is the mortage on our residence. This loan was refinanced in 2008 with a 4.5% fixed rate, but there are 28 years, 5 months remaining.

In August, 2009 when I started tracking the pile of bills, the balance on this baby was $254,984.88.

Total paid = $ 5,610.84

Balance today = $249,374.04


So glad we've crossed below the 250K threshold, but it still feels strange to know you owe a quarter of a million on your house!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how weird it feels have this much debt. Sadly, I know this multiplied by ... almost 3. Wow!

    Your making great progress!

    ReplyDelete