Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where to send the Snowflakes?

Another survey check from Opinion Outpost came in the mail today! Only $6.30, but every little bit helps. I'll deposit it in my bank account tomorrow and immediately transfer it to the HELOC balance. Some might question why I'm sending extra payments to the HELOC since I'm only paying 2.75% interest on the balance. I'll be the first to admit that sometimes my thinking borders on crazy, but if worse came to worse....I'm more interested in protecting a property that I've owned for almost 19 years than I am worried about whether the credit card companies get their money.

Don't get me wrong...I fully intend to pay back every dollar of my past. I'm just playing the pessimist and thinking worse case scenario. And given today's economic environment and this administration that keeps spending even more freely than I have, worse case scenarios are not that hard to come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment