Sunday, July 4, 2010

Did you miss me???

We just got home from a 10-day road trip! I don't even want to start adding up how much money was spent!! But there's not much I can do about it now.

The first part of the trip was for my daughter to compete at the Nationals with her dance team. They had a great competition! So exciting for her and all the teams at the studio.

The second half was a different type of obligation: Even though I'd rather forego spending the money, the dance team Nationals were held almost halfway to where my parents live. They are certainly not getting any younger (86 & 81), and I'm not sure how many more visits we'll actually be making to see them when both of them are able to actually enjoy us being there. I know it's good for us to spend time with them....those chances are limited. Some things outweigh the financial decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment